Friday, April 22, 2011

Seal Online BUG Sharing

I would like to share

But... I am a selfish animal XD

And I am not playing this game around half years

May be the BUG has been fixed~



And the BUG that I knew before and most of them can't be use anymore

I remember DSEAL got the same function

Just don't know whether it has been closed down or not



Using BUG doesn't require any third party application

Before while I still in WGUN

The game section still have this post



The people who play seal online and been to WGUN before

Must have heard of this BUG



The BUG is not easy to find out

And there's not many people is using it



I was thinking not to type this post

And believe who viewed this post will be her only XD

Yes! I am talking about you~ It's you = = Don't be suspicion



The best BUG is to stop from leveling

May be this BUG is so boring

Because you need to kill kill kill but can't feel the happiness from leveling up

This will make you psychotic breakdown

Because I didn't find someone can stop leveling for 5 years

Always laugh by someone that their level has already over 100 or more and earned a lot of money



But for the Ruby thingy

Always like to come out in some special location

(Long time ago, it was like this = =||)



Just like the Golden Coin Room

Clown best place



Stop leveling from level 68

(I don't BUG on 69 to prevent from leveling up)



Going in and out from the Golden Coin Room

going on a day will have 40 Rubies or more is possible



Long time ago, my record was 48 Rubies a day

Not include other things

I sell one Ruby for TWD10

(I came to show off, can't I? I said it was long time ago)


Collecting experience from not leveling my character for 5 years

When the day come which I don't want to stop leveling

Remove the BUG

Killing a level 1 chick can keep me leveling up

The experience I saw was always that high percentage

And the 5 years experience...

I use 5 minutes to level up from level 68 to level 251

(I am still showing off. Can you imagine you use a level 51 weapon to level up till 251)



Method... you can find it in WGUN. Hahaha~