Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What is "Love"? Why do we need "Love"?

I'm not big not small

From the birth I have been looking for "love"

What is "love"?

Why do we need "love"?

I do not know what kind of "love" I am looking for

Is the "love" which everyone is talking about

"Love" Although you can describe

Find no way to clearly find out

Or tell the person from your heart about "love"

What kind of "love"

Everyone wants to have "love"

But not everyone can get the love they want



"Love" is different for each person

To meet different people and have the same kind of "love" is very difficult

Unless you are really really that lucky

Or fate come .... Ha

(I believe in fate but I also don't believe in this fate thing)

Looking for "love" at the same time

Often hear the word

【If you want others to love you, you must love yourself first】



What is "self-love"?

Is that just love yourself?

Love yourself can be this so simple?



Treat yourself better

Almost everyone like to do their favorite things

Or eat whatever they like

If we continue like this is called "self-love"?

But I heard it is in opposite

I have heard of "self-love"

Always treat yourself bad

Do not give yourself to eat what you like

Do not give yourself to enjoy the things you want to do

Is self-love similar to "narcissism"?

But they told me that the anti-"self-love, " not the same as it is...

"Narcissism" in the eyes of most people with some problem

What do you think?



Although you can continue to write such nonsense = = | |

But now busy at work in the ...

So just to confused people who read this XD