Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's the fun of BLOG?

Ha~ BLOG doesn't appear in one or two years...

Before BLOG coming out

I said I will only create my own homepage

To post something that can express my story

(Before only english version)


Until BLOG came out

I don't know why should I open this for

There are many things in my head but I can't find a title

(Before contact with Taiwan Online Games, I only know to use english to type)


Then... why now I started to search for a title?

For real... I don't know either...

Thinking of the person I love... Talking the thing of my love...

(That's fake =.=, where can find so many truth to tell)


Why I want to play BLOG

What BLOG really are?

Is it just an upgrade version of homepage?

Ha~ I don't know

Don't ask me...


May be nowaday, no one is creating their

And everyone is talking about BLOG thingy =..=

I am not following the trend~ May be wish to use this kind of BLOG

Introduce to everyone that the residence person I am

(I simply created this title because one of my friends from this blog XD)


Don't what to say anymore...

I just wish someone can tell me... what the fun of the blog XD