Monday, May 9, 2011

Don't know what I am busy for

These day I always felt I am busy all the time

But I can't really remember what I am busy of


Until now I still don't know what happened

I was looking for many things about the trip to Taiwan this coming August

Asked friends for advice and found some info and website regarding it

Discussed with friends

Calculate budget that need for this trip

I only took 1 hour per day to check

Most of the time just play online games

And click on the rate of Readbud to earn money everyday

Searching for good things online

Example the VPN I used now  

Or some online dictionary

And many more...

Trying to get more information on the web for my post

Which I have tried before which is good but not free for most of them

Looking for some title to write

Getting information about the title

These day can't find something to write

So I post some girls picture to view. Haha...

I don't know what I am trying to talk here

Blah~ Blah~ Blah~