Friday, May 6, 2011

Will I play games till I'm old?

Every times when people saw me playing games on my mobile

They will always ask me "Will you play games till you get old?"



Every times heard this while playing games

I will always think that I felt I will play till I'm old


But when I'm at home doing nothing and ask myself the same question

Will I really will "play games till I'm old?" 

While nothing playing games

I always felt I won't


While I felt yes

May be because the games I played was nice

And when I felt no

May be I can't find a better game than that


Year passed

And things become better technology

Won't there be one

That I can feel it's a nice game

Can make me play more than 3 months?


New games came out not long

I will feel bored very fast

I don't think this happened to me only

Because other peoples are same as me


May be it's a nice game

But not the game I like

Played for sometimes

Then will stop

And look for something else


Then when the time passed

Always think of coming back to play the same game

Start from the beginning

But won't last longer than 3 days


If there's really a game that can make me feel

Like playing it more than a year

I think I will play games forever


If not

When the years passed

May be I will leave the world of games


The game I played the longest was New Sealonline