Thursday, May 5, 2011

Taiwan VPN

Few days ago, because my friend asked me to play Luvinia Taiwan version

So I have been looking for a good speed and useful VPN online.


Then I found this online VPN that support to play and view Taiwan Games and websites

Example 8591.com.tw can only be viewed with Taiwan IP address

So without the Taiwan VPN, you will always getting page error while viewing

I introduce Go-VPN.com here for you to use.

They are charging TWD490 per month to use with high bandwidth

Temporarily I didn't encounter any problem like keep disconnected by them while opening a lot of games in one time

Or opening a lot of website or downloading using VPN or even configure Internet Sharing using VPN

This is a great VPN I ever used.

The only thing is that it is not free. The only testing period is provided in the afternoon 12 to 2pm everyday.

I haven't test it out and pay directly.

I have been searching hard online to look for VPN because I scared they are fake.

The website should be www.go-vpn.com << there are some website with almost the same name but different functions.